What Personal Information About Users Does the Website Gather?
The information we learn from Users helps us personalize and continually improve your user experience at the Website. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future user experiences for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Website if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your user preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our Account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other websites, and storage of certain personal use information between visits.
Does the Website Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our Users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of the Website Users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please send an email requesting the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our Website may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
The Website may also display personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about Users, such as purchases on the Website or use of payment services. Although the Website does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please send an email to: email@example.com.
What Information Can I Access?
The Website gives you access to a broad range of information about your Account and your interactions with the Website for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
For further information respecting your privacy, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: the action photos and sequences depicted on this website were peformed by highly-trained stunt performers in the motion picture and television industry. Find out more by reading our legal disclaimer: Note: the action photos and sequences depicted on this website were peformed by highly-trained stunt performers in the motion picture and television industry. All of the stunts were not completed until after such time as the stunt performer had sufficiently rehearsed each stunt to be performed under the direct supervision of a quaified stunt coordinator. The stunt photos and sequences shown on this website are extremely dangerous and should under NO circumstances be attempted or duplicated by an individual who is not a trained, professional stunt performer. Stuntlist.com is committed to protecting the privacy of people whose personal information is held by Stuntlist.com through responsible information management practices. Any personal information provided to Stuntlist.com, used and disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or other applicable legislation. You may review and update your personal information for accuracy. Although we use all reasonable means to protect your personal information, Stuntlist.com is not responsible for any improper use of your personal information that is beyond our reasonable control. The use of information contained in the Stuntlist.com is strictly intended for informational purposes only and the use of the information by members to solicit is prohibited. Any abuses contact Stuntlist.com.