*Please be advised that StuntList takes no responsibility for the outcome of any of the posted resources. They are listed here for your reference and convenience only. For our full terms, please see Terms & Conditions in the Footer section below.
ANYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY: "WHO INSTRUCTS, DIRECTS AND CONTROLS WORKERS IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THEIR DUTIES" ARE ALL CONSIDERED "SUPERVISORS" UNDER THE PROVINCIAL LAWS OF B.C.
THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Stunt Coordinators
- Assistant or aspiring Stunt Coordinators
- Apprentice Stunt Coordinators of Ultra Low Budget Productions ( ULBs )
- Key Riggers
- Fight Choreographers
- Movement Coaches
- Dance Choreographers
ACTSAFE COURSES FOR STUNT COORDINATORS, ASSISTANT & APPRENTICE STUNT COORDINATORS, KEY STUNT RIGGERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS:
MOTION PICTURE SAFETY FOR SUPERVISORS – FREE & REQUIRED
- Firearms Safety Level one – FREE
- Occupational First Aid – Level one
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Fundamentals – FREE
ACTSAFE RESOURCES FOR SUPERVISORS:
- Stunt Safety Plan – For Stunt Coordinators to documents stunts and identify hazards, risks and controls
- ACTSAFE Covid19 Resources for the Motion Picture Industry
- Stunt Performer Injury Survey (2012)
- Stunt Harness Inspection Video
- ACTSAFE Safety Bulletins & Factsheets
FIRE SAFETY & EXTINGUISHER TRAINING:
- Vancouver Fire Services - 2 hr. group training can be arranged at a location of your choosing.
- Fire Safety - ER Plus Risk Management Group
 WorkSafeBC - Roles, Rights and Responsibilities -Supervisors
We are always updating and improving StuntList's Stunt Training *Resources. If you have a recommendation, or would like to be listed, please contact us at email@example.com.